Soulreavers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what i have....for knights.....

5 posters

Go down

This is what i have....for knights..... Empty This is what i have....for knights.....

Post  Alnaphar Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:58 pm

Knights are supposed to use only ONE weapon type! If you don't abide by this "rule" you will find it very troublesome to manage your skills,you will spend all your mana quickly,and you will really SUCK at making you knight utilise his full potential! so please,reset your skills if you use both swords and axe,mace and sword,whatever! sword and shield, mace and shield,those combinations are okay... BUT! be sure to learn you shield masteries, shield bash and all that!
Alnaphar
Alnaphar
Admin

https://soulreaversguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This is what i have....for knights..... Empty Re: This is what i have....for knights.....

Post  xRIZx Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:13 pm

lol wat is this??? =.= knight best at using dual weapon and 2 handed for hybrid.... shield only good for solo or pvp lol
xRIZx
xRIZx

Back to top Go down

This is what i have....for knights..... Empty well...erm..

Post  Alnaphar Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:15 pm

this is what i think...lol,ur not obliged to use my tips....i have a segnale too....level 8 only...any suggestions?
Alnaphar
Alnaphar
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is what i have....for knights..... Empty LoL

Post  cLuNk Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:35 am

i think the better knight is when u hybrid the dual with ss..it was a perfect combination for pvp or anything else...that is y im gonna reset mt skill at lvl 80..however, is it the best time to do it??bcoz its kinda slow to reach that lvl.. Sad
cLuNk
cLuNk

Back to top Go down

This is what i have....for knights..... Empty yes...agreed.

Post  Alnaphar Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:14 am

agreed...dual axes have high dam and attk speed but u haf low def.....but at the same time ur opponent might not get to attk u either with ur fast attack speed ^_^
Alnaphar
Alnaphar
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is what i have....for knights..... Empty Re: This is what i have....for knights.....

Post  Corky Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:01 am

Alnaphar wrote:agreed...dual axes have high dam and attk speed but u haf low def.....but at the same time ur opponent might not get to attk u either with ur fast attack speed ^_^

not half as low... 75 defence lower than 2h knights because of their skill 2hand mastery, and maybe 100-300 lower than s/s because of the shield.

Corky

Back to top Go down

This is what i have....for knights..... Empty hybrid...

Post  cLuNk Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:19 pm

anyone got info about hybrid knight??just wanna know the best way to do it..
cLuNk
cLuNk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bearer Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:03 pm

I've been a hybrid knight since my 30s.
Granted, my shield skills are kinda left untouched.

Shield types have crazy survivability, because Blind Jab gives an obscene 80% defense bonus after using it.
I use it mainly for the big fellas over in Crespo to reduce their damage to 2 digits.
Has a hard time killing lots of mobs due to lack of aoe and their damage is abit on the low side til Blind Jab comes in the picture.

2 handers have AOE, AOE, AOE. Crowd control with some defense as a side bonus.
Slowish attacks and skills though. Also has highest damage potential in the game currently.
Big downside to these is the speed. Most of the 2 handed skills are slowish, which CAN result in getting canceled easily. Takes much longer to kill a single mob than the other 2, but kills big groups faster.

Dual hit fast, but their damage is bad if you're using storeboughts at first. If both weapons are upgraded and socketed properly however, the damage gets as high or higher than 2 handed weapons.
Survivability? REALLY REALLY BAD. Duals are not built to take hits. They have no form of defensive buff or passive whatsoever. Sharing same AOEs with the shields until Igen Dash comes in(still, that's like 80) makes em bad for mobbing as well. Picks off single targets really quickly though at later levels.

I'm a S/S and 2h Sword hybrid, and that's what I've seen and experienced so far. So how's the tips? Razz
By the way, skill points get very scarce around 70 if you're a hybrid. And leveling till then is probably faster as a pure type. I just like the variability. XD
Bearer
Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down